Wednesday, September 30, 2009

eid mubarak 1430 H

eid mubarak..it comes again!i luv eid mode cuz lotsa pics had been captured,lotsa laugh been produces,lotsa angpau been collected,lotsa relatives visited us,lotsa foods been served n lotsa happiness we can see..:)

less entry for today but lotsa picture been uploaded..enjoy ya..



sy sbg cubaan mngambl gmbr..model x official..hehe

my epy ending..fmily tersyg..

candid lol!

along + wife n my future niece..die hidden..hehe

laki-laki di rumah kami..

siblings + candid again!

nice aite?

me wif kak long..

whoaaa..:)

my sis sara..

1st nite for eid..gng to acik house

me for 2nd day,,:)


tats all..other being uploaded thru my social network esp facebook..:)



p/s:lotsa fats had been kept, so after raye JOGGING plis..hehe


No comments:

top listed!

Followers

chatter boxes..hee