Monday, November 23, 2009

im not alone wif tis habit..huhu


i have tis bad habit where i cant sleep in time during nite..

so my mom will scold me cuz of my own behaviour..marah la mak,itah x kisah cuz i admit tat is my mistake..huu~

but,tis is sumthng yg my mom x tau,my bad habit ni act ade kt sume my frens..ye la,if im sms-ing my fren rite now for sure they will respond me..but then,my mom neva noe cuz during her time all the young gurls have to sleep early so they can wake up early in the morning..sungguh terpuji kn sifat2 org dulu if nk di banding kn ngn kite2..malu aku mndgrnyer..:p

baik lah,mayb i shud go..try to train my self to sleep early so im not guing to sleep again after Subuh..hukhuk..



nite my bloggie..:)

p/s:hey,nk tau..im having heart to heart conversation wif my superman today..act texting jek..ngee..



No comments:

top listed!

Followers

chatter boxes..hee