Friday, January 10, 2014

A good beginning for a new year 2014

Hi blog.

Ive been assigned to be in KLIA2 project for a month. As one of the member of the Special Task Force team, i need to mix around will all the team members, especially for the Testing and Commissioning  part. (under m&e ). A bit tense for me to adapt with the whole technical thing. Come on guysssssss, im a management student. The NON-technical bacckground, so please dont assume me to noe the hell that happened here. I have to start everything from the scratch.All the jargon, the process included for every step of inspection, the checklist, the drawings and so many things that i really dont familiar before need to familiarize for a week. Hell yaaaa, thats the situation. And i was likeeeee, arghhh "it really stressed me out".
For God sake, sabar is the only way that make me still here facing all the people that truly rude and judgmental. I really hope this January to end earlier. I need to go away from all these people, I hate 'em.


p/s: >.<

No comments:

top listed!

Followers

chatter boxes..hee